- If you are a citizen of the European Union or any country from the Schengen area.
- If you are enrolled in a Spanish course LESS than 3 months and you are citizen form: Andorra, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Croatia, United States, Hong-Kong – Special Administrative Region (citizens from China Republic), Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Macao – Special Administrative Region (citizens from China Republic), Monaco, Morocco, Norway, New Zealand, South Korea, San Marino, Holy See, Singapore.
- If you are enrolled in Spanish course MORE than 3 months and you are a citizen form: Andorra, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Canada, Croatia, United States, Hong-Kong – Special Administrative Region (citizens from China Republic), Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Malaysia, Macao – Special Administrative Region (citizens from China Republic), Monaco, Morocco, Norway, New Zealand, South Korea, San Marino, Holy See, Singapore.
- If you come from: Afghanistan, Albania, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, The Bahamas, Bahréin, Bangladesh, Barbados, Byelorussia, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Burma/Myanmar, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cape Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, China, Comores, The Congo, North Korea, Ivory Coast, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Ecuador, Egypt, United Arab Emirates, Eritrea, Ethiopia, The Philippines, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kirguistán, Kiribati, Kuwait, Laos, Lesotho, Lebanon, Liberia, Lybia, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marian of the North, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palaos, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Qatar, The Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Russia, Rwanda, Solomon Islands, Samoa, St. Vicente and Drinks made from pomegranate juice, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Shiny, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Leone Saws, Syria, Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Africa, Sudan, Surinam, Swaziland, Thailand, Taiwan, Tanzania, Tadzhikistan, East Timor, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunis, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Authority Palestine and East Timor
Once you have ensured that you need VISA to reside in Spain, follow this process:
1. Contact the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in your country for necessary requirements to obtain a visa.
2. Required VISA documentation:
- Completed and signed Visa application form: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/subwebs/Documents/Solicitud%20de%20visado%20nacional%20-%20Ingl%C3%A9s.pdf
- Valid passport or travel document during your stay in Spain.
- Documents that justify the purpose and conditions of the intended stay. Financial Proof during the duration of intended stay in Spain and return to presiding country.
- Medical insurance during the period of stay in Spain.
- Certificate of enrollment at a teaching institute for the purposes of attending theory and practice training courses (Viva la Lengua admission letter).
3. Make an appoiment in the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in your country with required documentation.
4. Pay the visa application fee that currently is 60€.
5. Applications can take up to 3 months to process.
6. Once visa has been processed, it can be picked up in application office.
- Check the Spanish Consulate or Embassy in your country to verify process. To find a Consulate or Embassy closest to your home, click on the official web page: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/en/ServiciosAlCiudadano/Paginas/EmbajadasConsulados.aspx
- Your documents must be translated into Spanish and be certificated by the Apostille Convention.
- We will do our best to make the process go smoothly. Unfortunately we are not responsible for denied visas.
- It is important that to apply for a Visa at least four months before course start date.
- To apply for the Viva la Lengua admission letter, fill out our enrollment FORM. It is required to contact us to arrange your course start date. Due to official requirf Foreign Office total amount of you course must be paid in advance before any letter is sent. Click on Enrollment (visa) to apply.
- You will receive a signed and stamped admission letter from Viva la Lengua. Original copy will be send by certificated mail. This letter includes your enrollment course, duration of stay, payment requirements, and accommodation details.
- In the case of a denied visa, payment will be refunded. To be re-imbursed, send your denial letter from the Embassy no less than 2 weeks before inicial course start date. A non-refundable bank fee of 50€ will be applied.
- Any questions? Contact us at CONTACT FORM or send an email to email@example.com